Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Week 6

Yes Time really is flying by, FAST. My email will be short as well, because last night at the RC i got someone on a chat who i was answering his questions and he only wants me to talk with him, so im waiting to see if he gets on like he said he wanted to. Some things i would like in the box also are 2 pocket knives, the 2 with brown handles please, also can Some more Pilot G-s pens please. Ok things that i need info about, my passport, do you know where it is and the Mission President in Tokyo sent me a letter about family info, and i think I know everyones age, but can you tell me kira brock and breggies age so to make sure please. Thank you so much for the trail mix i love it! its delicious. And thank you for sending the newspaper, ill probably send it back though just cause i dont want it ruined. I dont know if i told you or not but my weekly service project every friday is to unload and stock the food for the cafeteria. THATS A LOT OF FOOD!. Mom i think i got your traight of Migrains. Yesterday(Monday) I woke up super dizzzy and couldnt even stand. Which caused a bad headache. I was like that off and on all day and i fell over a couple times :(. And this morning i woke up the same, but i just have a bad headache. Its getting better though.Well one good thing about yesterday is that i have an investigator who got on the Mormon.org web site and started a chat and i got to talk to him and he want s to learn more. Well today might be my last day as district leader. THey switch about half way through, But we only have 3 people who could be it cause the 2 brazilians in the room with me and my comp. got called to ZONE LEADER, but that means i might stay being district leader MAYBE. So dads cousin or the guy that was down for the wedding never found me like he said he was going to. OHHHHH and i got to see the last session of the Draper Temple dedication. IT WAS AMAZING!!I loved it so much, and even though i was watching it off the projector i could stilll feel the spirit. It was great.

Ok well i gotta go
LOVE YOU
Elder PR Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment