Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week 5

Hey mom and dad and breggie. Im going to write a letter today to and send it either today or tomorrow. It will mainly be for Mom and one for grandpa this week. This past beek had its ups and downs for me, and probably like you. Japanese just isnt sticking in my head when i learn it, and i dont have enough hours or time to study more then i do. Um sunday was good for me, better then last week, at the fireside one of the songs we sang was "We'll Bring the World His Truth" i loved that song so much before coming on a mission, and now singing it as a missionary it has changed so much and the words mean so much more to me, ha to tell you the truth i started crying while singing it. Um Oh yesterday in our Large Group Meeting, which wasnt very large cause all the senpai or older japan missionaries left monday morning. But there was something there that stuck out to me a lot that i would like to share with all thoughs who read this. I think he said this is a quote from Pres. Monson it says " pray as if everything depends on the Lord, and work as if everything depends on yourself." this kinda helped me to get even more focused and realize that this time isnt for me, these next 2 years are for the Lord and what ever he wants me to do. MY life is the Lords the next 2 years.Ill be sending the shirt plans and info with the letters to you, so ill send them tomorrow, cause i still need to finish writing them tonight. Im Glad grandpa is doing good, i did put his name on the prayer list at the temple, and the next day you sent me something saying he is doing better. I dont have much time today cause we have assigned times to go to the temple now so it wont be so hecktic and i need to leave in like 3 minutes. For the box, thin mints and ties are all i can think of right now, ill write more in the letters tonight if i can think of anything.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

Love Elder PR Coffey (only 23 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment