Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another week down

I replied to matts email. Ok well this week was good, sunday was awsome because i got a really good point out of my lesson and zone conference. The Lord does things on His own time, and I havent been patient and waiting for Him to help me with the things im asking help for. Ok well as for the headache thing, i still have dizzyness a lot, so i went to the health clinic and the doctor said its (i cant remember the word exactly) Labrynthoma or somethin like it. But it deals with balance something with the inner ear. so he gave me medicine for it and if it doesnt go away this week then i go back in. Funny story after gym yesterday, the 4 people in my room including me went to take a shower, so we shut the door to our room and showered. I was the first done so i went to the door, guess what......LOCKED. so the 4 of us sat outside our door for about 30 minutes in just our towels while someone went to the office and got a key for us. Good times ha. As for me being the DL, my last day was saturday, But my companion got called as the new one, so it still feels like i am if that makes sense. (mostly cause he kinda does things at his pace so i rush him and things so we wont be late) But yea our room has the ZLs and the DL. Well i think this is awsome the ZLs are brazilian, they got to talk to the Brazilian Embassidor. I thought it was awsome that he even came here, but even more that they got to talk to him.

Well thats awsome now that you have the house to yourself for a bit. I hope you have fun. OK DAD listen to your wife! Go nap. The loudest one of your children is in DC for a week or 2 nows your chance. Take mom with you. get a movie go back in your room with her and fall asleep. PLEASE!. Yea lucky you, good weather. It snowed here sunday and sunday night. So ill be lucky if the field opens after conference now. :( Oh well the person that i met at the call center is actually a girl, i talked with her last monday. tuesday for 4 hours, yesterday and again today in a couple minutes. Its going good. I enjoy answering all the questions and helping her to understand. I did send her a book of mormon actually and things are going good. I dont know what else to write so if i fogot anything let me know

LOVE YOU ELDER PR COFFEY

No comments:

Post a Comment