Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 3

Breggie you arent allowed in my room remember ha jk. well good job on making all stars. your great. Just tell everyone to grow up and be goalie next time if they start complaining.. THats great and really suprising for helix. Let Kepper know how im doing, and ask him if he can make copies of the games that im missing so i can watch them (eventually) please. You can make me anything you want to, just make sure there arent a lot of chocolate chips in them. The language is coming ok, im still working hard, they just try to cram so much info in such a short time that its hard to take it all in. The MTC is like church and seminary, but 24/7.
Mom and Dad, thats awsome that you have all 4 stores now, hoping papa popo is keeping busy then haha. OOOOHH i love girl scout cookies, um LOTS (and i mean lots) of thin mints, and maybe some short bread cookies. HAve breggie tell me why she wants to go on a mission in the next email, or in a letter, or dear elder thing. And thats awsome she is thinking that she wants to already. Um today and yesterday its been cloudy and hazey and kinda windy. but other then that the weather here has been great. Jessica sent me a dear elder, she told me the name of the baby, and she said the middle name is Robert cause of me and her grandpa, i thought that was awsome. Socks, i really only need more church socks, but eventually ill need more of my reagular ankle socks, cause lots of the ones i have have holes in them. um either Actual sweat pants, or the ones i have at home, either one will be great. So this sunday wasnt as good as last one, but i forgot to tell you that Elder Ballard came to our Tuesday night devo. last week, so im excited to see who comes tonight.. P day we still can only do the things ive said unfortuantly, so its not really anything special yet. THe japanese is coming alright, I just wish it could be easier and it is easier for me to understand how to speak and when people speak. Dont be afraid to send Dear Elders, and let other people have my address and know about Dear Elder. Oh and mom the oil vial, i forgot what the new one looked lilke, but the old one had angel moroni on it i think and the inside glass vial broke.

I also sent some pictures home today, so hopefully by thursday or friday youll get them, and ill do my best sending some home on a regular basis.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!
Elder PR Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment