Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 9, 2009

Subject: Re: 11/8/09
Date: Monday, November 09, 2009 5:58 PM
I dont think i was able to go to many of Kiras games at grosmont, cause of soccer, So i dont really remember.
Not much new is happening. The people ha, what people? We are doing our best to talk and get things done. This past week we were able to pass out about 4 or 5 BoM so that was good. The Language is kinda rough right now. It feel like when im with an american comp i do great and feel great about the language, cause they struggle like me ha. Kinda mean but true. But with my comp now, since he is part japanese and lived here for 4 years before the mission, just makes it seem like i dont improve and since he can talk faster and better its hard for me to stay up with the conversation and talk sometimes. The Bap date is still set, but it might have to move since we can only meet with the man saturday and sundays and he cant do it every weekend because he works.
For the next box or whenever you send something ,can you send black soccer socks as well please. it gets cold here and my calves have stretched out my church socks.
I said i was going to mail a drawing i did, last week BUT i never had a chance to. So hopefully today or tomorrow i will ba able to. Well i emailed you first, and i need to email breggie from last week. I havent fully recovered from getting sick, so im planning on sleeping a lot today.
Hope all is well, Love ya
Elder Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment