Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weekly email

Hey mom and dad. Thats funny about shadow. I think he just misses me playing with him. So make sure that happens. Eveverone loved the shirts, they are great. The weather here is perfect. its warm but not hot. And its happening right when im about to leave.

Oh my investigator has a baptismal date set for may 16. I got so excited when she told me that. She said she is going to write me while im in japan so i can continue to help her. One week from today and im heading to japan! It is exciting and im kinda nervour about it.

I have gotten all the boxes you have sent thank you so much. It all is amazing. Um there is a couple things that i will need ASAP i need to get $100 cash for the plane rides, and i need that ASAP so let me know if i have enouogh in my account, then the money for the Bike will have to be in my account by the time i get there, also $150 for the electronic dictionary that the Mission home will be selling. I dont need the dictionary its just a helpful tool. But i NEED the $100 dollars and bike money in my account soon.

So sunday i ran into williams, the people that stayed at our house for the wedding. Finally. It wasnt long cause he had to go to priesthood. But yea i finally saw him. I will be sending a box of stuff that i dont think i will need or be using so i can save room. So let kira know ill send it to her and from her you can get it. There is some things in there for the family. like a japanese primamry song book. Um i should have asked before doing this but, i have been trading ties with some missionaries, so i hope thats ok with you, somepeople said their moms would get mad if they traded. but i was just letting you know i did. Ill make up for the ones i traded at the japanese dollar store.

Ok as for me going to BYU, yes i do want to go there, so whatever i need to do to help fill out application, let me know. And let me know things that i will need to do for a soccer scholarship or something like that. Cause thats the main thing is getting on the team and going to BYU.OK well im not sure what else there is to say right now. Your next email from me will come from JApan. OH i remember, can you check to see if jack garrett chase and marrissa and jason and i forgot who else, but see if they got the letters i sent them. I havent gotten anything back from them yet. Thank you

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Elder PR Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment