Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another week

I didnt get to print this so sorry if i forget things. Well i got drawings from blake ryan and jacob and the new girl in the class from primary, i thought that was awsome, it made me really happy. Yea she told me that they moved, they live out in santee now. Im glad you liked the birthday present. What did you do with the rest of the stuff i sent in the box?

Conference was SOOOO AMAZING! This has been my favorite by far. There were a couple talks that stood out to me so much, like Elder Hollands on Sunday about Christ's atonement and how he was pretty much alone in His journey, then President Uchtdorf and Eyring in priesthod session was AWSOME!. I love listen to Uchtdorf he is my favorite i could listen to things he says for a long time. But i think that President Eyrings talks had the biggest affects on me this conference, especially the priesthood session.

Thats ok about the Dear elders, i dont expect them everyday. Your busy and have a life and things get in the way. I understand. Im just happy you send some a couple time through out the week. Some people here dont get any mail for a couple weeks at a time and i feel kinda sorry for them. Do you think you can get me the Picou's address so i can talk to justin please. I go t a box from Dad's cousins yesterday full of homemade goodies. I dont have their address even though we stayed at their house, so can you let them know i appreciate it very much! People keep asking me how i dont get fat from all the cookies and candy that i get from people. I just answer and say IM AWSOME. ha.

Ok well i had a scary experience, thursday last week when we went to do the teaching that we do each week, my teacher decided to suprise us and say we are switching companions. So me and i got paired with one of the brazilians only had 30 minutes to prepare together before teaching in japanese. It didnt go so good, the best part was singing im a child of God in Japanese. That worked only cause we were teaching about our lives on earth and why we are here and where we started from.

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder PR Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment