Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2/7/2010

Girls scout cookies! YUM, ha thin mints, there are some kind of lemon kind and peannut butter kind. THose 3 are my favorites. You telling me about girl scout cookies just made me realize even more that it has been 1 year. last year at this time i got thin mints at the MTC from you. WOW. To fast.
Stupid doctors, cant firgure anything out without messing up. I did get a lot of pictures from kira this week. The baby is very cute. The weather is weird. Last week was rainy and snowy. This week has been windy and sunny. Mostly peope here are really nice. Ha yes ive suprised a lot of people. Ive been asked if i play for manchester united at futsal last week. ha Im not that good am i?
Today has been a great day. I just got out of a temple session and came and emailed. I love going through sessions. The celestial room is always so beautiful and so strong with the spirit and presence of the lord, its amazing!
Well i would love to tell you about the work here but yet again, my area has lost all investigators and nothing is happening. Kinda seeing a trend in my areas. One thing that i noticed, Ive seen baptisms. I havent done any, and they havent been in my area, but people i have met have been baptised. Like Rashawn, and this man named Akira that me and Elder Call met in Mito my 4th transfer. We had to give him to different elders cause he lived in their area, but he got baptised. Ive seen them happen, and thats good enough for me, even if i dont actually do one.
I love you so much! aand miss you lots
Elder PR Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment