Tuesday, February 9, 2010

1/25/2010

Um things going on here. Yes i am Co-Senior, with an elder who has been out 6 weeks longer. This area has a lot of people so its good work here. Im always hungry here though for some reason. Today when we went shopping, i told my comp since we get our MSF this weekend, to actually buy food. We bought like $60 worth of food, but is should last 2 or more weeks. My comp doesnt eat a lot, so i kinda starve sometimes. I still have my stomach like i did at home ha. Not a good thing in japan with the small portions everywhere. It feels great to play sports. I play basketball every thursday night, sometimes futsal on saturday, and last week a couple zones got together and played football. Ive been told i was MVP. ha
Investigators... Well we had one that was supposed to get baptised on the 17th, but his parents didnt give him permission. And when we met with him he said he wasnt sure if he wanted to next month when he turns 20 and becomes an adult. So thats one. Um We have met 2 or 3 Potential investigators the past couple weeks. Oh and there is one investigator that only comes to church and reads the BoM, he doesnt ever make time for us to meet.
This past weekend was stake conference. I saw a lot of people from my second area. MITO. They were all so happy to see me and i was happy and excited to see them. They said they wanted me back in that area which made me feel so good. They were awesome ward members.
Other than that all is good and nothing much else is happening. When i send some memory cards home youll see me in my rain outfit. Yellow jacket and pants, i look like a stripper ha But it works great thank you.
Well i love you all soo much and miss you
Love you
Elder PR Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment