Wednesday, January 13, 2010

12/20/09

From: "Preston Coffey" <PRcoffey89@myldsmail.net>
To: <k9lmpd@cox.net>
Subject: Re: 12/20/09
Date: Monday, December 21, 2009 5:38 PM
So did Uncle Guy ever get the drawing?... Maybe. but i dont know. 9 my time will be good. Cant wait.
about the accident, im fine. I didnt need to use my bell cause i was next to her, but she still swerved so some reason. She tried to kill me. Im not sure how much money is in my account but i had to use like 50$-60$. Only the long johns, black botom and white top, they will help keep me warm when biking around.
Well when is Kira supposed to have her baby then? i was hoping she had it so we would have a better chance to all talk on thursday (for you friday for me). I did get the challk drawing pictures. That was amazing. Only sad thing is i can usually only draw what i look at, if i dont have a picture to look at i cant draw. MOST of the time. There are exceptions like the one i sent you.
Im not down about not having investigators. Ive realized something more important than anything that we as missionaries need to help people do.... Change. as long as im helping people do that im happy.
Plus i was thinking, each missionary has a purpose. Ive realized a couple things that i have been able to do... Help rashawn, help my companions, and teach in some district meetings. Those things i have realized ive been the most affective at. These my be my purpose, to help the people i know help others better. Maybe ha.
Oh well, im going to try and make cookies for people today we will see how that turns out. Cant wait to talk to you !!!!
Love you!
Elder PR Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment