Monday, September 21, 2009

9/14/09

sorry the comp was messed last week. All i really had to say is that i cut my finger decorating our sleeping room with glow in the dark stuff and that a missionary broke my camera, but gave me his since he was going home. So i have a better camera, and a ward member fixed me old one. So i will sell one of them.
I only got pictures of breggie, she is huge now stop feeding her, colby and kira. Well i hope Jeff is doing better. That really sucks for him. Breggie looks like she has grown up so much already since i have left, its crazy.
The weather here has been retarded!. It rains somedays, is super hot and humid somedays, and is perfect somedays. Right now im feeling kind of sick cause its been such drastic changes the past week.
Kind of random, but i thought it was funny, i was complimented on my upper body muscles (well mainly my shoulder and back muscles) My ward mission leader gave me a shoulder massage and said they were big. Then i got asked if i was ever part of the military... ha i guess doing 10-15 pushups in the morning and at night for a month have changed how i look ha.
Things here are going ok. It is so hard here, this area would be better if sister missionaries were here cause there are at least 3 times the number of women than men. But we try hard! We actually met with a past investiator of a couple years. He met us for the first time, then the next day ask if he was able to get baptised, so that was really cool. And we are still working with the family and college student but they are always so busy :(.
My companion is from Hooper, Utah. Close to ogden i think. No i havent had any new kinds of food yet, but i have realized that the only sea food that i like is squid (not octopus) and shrimp.
Other then that we are trying hard to find people. We are trying different ways to talk to people in diferent situations, so we wont get rejected as much. This is just a tough place.
I let you know when more happens...OH next tuesday is a holiday, so i will be emailing on wed, well tues for you
I love you!
Elder PR Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment