Tuesday, September 1, 2009

8/31/09

WEll im staying in mito. My companion is named elder call. American, from utah. he has been out a year. He is senior comp, i dont know how long i will be working with him, hopefully more than 1 transfer. i dont want 5 different comps in 5 transfers thats really getting to hard for me. All the other missioraies that have heard ive had so many comps thinks its ruff also. OH i found out that one of the brazilians taht i roomed with in the MTC is going to be in the same district this transfer, im excited about that. Im not sure what else you want to know.
This email is going to be kinda short cause we have to by food and stuff before our pday ends.
Teachihng has slowed up a bit, but we are going to try and set up appoinments this week. It was kinda cool, on the way back to mito today, we had to switch trains and we had some time inbetween the switch, so we went to a vending machine. My comp wanted to buy some water and there was tea next to it. He pushed tea by mistake, then went back and bought water. Well i told him to give the tea to the guy behind us. WELL that guy had met the missionaries before, could speak english, gave us his name and number and wants to meet with us. I thought that was awsome. Ive realized at the end of this transfer, 8 months will be down. That kinda shocked me when i realized that, im so close to a year mark already!?
I do keep everyone in my prayers. I would love to write guy a letter, so if i could get his address that would be awsome.
AS for the box. any goodies that you want to through in is fine. cereal, shaving and pants. are the main things OH AND TOOTHPASTE, im almost out and the stuff here sucks ha.
Sorry this is short this week.
I LOVE YOU!!
Elder PR Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment