Thursday, June 11, 2009

6/10/09 email

Ok well ive got some news for you. i didnt have time to put it in last week. Last saturday we got transfer calls, those happen every 6 weeks here. Well saturday morning i got a call. I got transfered to MITO, thats an area or 2 above where i was at on the map that has all the stakes. And my new comp is Japanese. BOY IS IT TUFF. I can say things in simple japanese, but when he says things to me its hard. these next few weeks are going to be SO FREAKIN HARD!! But my prayers are being answered in a way i wouldnt like but hey its not my choice how they are answered right? I prayed to do better at understanding and i got a Japanese comp. It was really sad to leave togane though. Even though i was there for only 6 weeks, i made friends with a lot of the ward members. You know the half japanese elder that was staying in the 4 man, he told me that i get asked if im part japanese more than he does. The last 2 weeks before getting transferred i got asked at least 5 times. OK for the box, ive got a couple more things, they dont have to be in this except for one thing. A BETTER RAIN SUIT. the thing we got at missionary mall is useless, the water seeps through and it tears easily. Ill need that soon cause its the beginning of rainyy season here.
Also for a box my CD of Andre Bocielli dunno how to spell that, but the blind italian opera guy please. Also since kira hasnt replied, ask her to put some john bytheway, a song called via dolorosa and songs from SHeDAISY on a cd for me please.Wow breggie is almost a freshman already, thats crazy. I honostly thought there was a lot more time before she went into high school. When do you think of moving to utah? I thought it was after she finished middle school so she wouldnt leave in the middle of the school year. those dogs are way to smart though, so thats a good idea on the chip. but wow, at least they were together right? thats kinda crazy. Shadow is a mix of 2 of my favorite dogs yes! ha
The session is done in japanese, but if you put an english tag on they give you headphones that translate it into english, and at the veil they will say it in english for you. I probably wont try japanese til the last couple months before coming home, it was really awsome to listen to it in japanese though. I did get a letter from caitlin gardner which was awsome, so ill write back to her soon. but yea, other than that not to many people are sending anything. Here the weather kind sucks right now. Its about to start summer, but summer is rainy season. So when it rains, it pours for 3 days at least without stopping, and when its not raining, its super hot and sunny. So im not a big fan of the weather. So hopefully this new are will be better, make sure you do emails early enough so i will get it by thursday morning here, my comp is kinda quiet and doesnt say anything, so when i see him getting dressed i just follow, and follow where he rides.Ill let you know when more happens, Im going to try sending a letter in japanese soon so look for that.
LOVE YOU SO MUCH
ELDER PR COFFEY

No comments:

Post a Comment