Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weekly email

ok there is one thing i would like you to try and find out please, JAckie Berkhimers address. If my phone still works you can text her, if not let me know and i can send my address to her quickly in myspace or facebook or something, but i would like to stay friends with her. ThAT SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST WITH THE FAMILY. THE COMPUTER IS MESSED UP SO ITS IN CAPS NOW SORRY, nevermind, fixed it.I wish i could have seen the curtis family, i miss them. Before telling me where Jake goes see if he will write me or email me please, i would like him to tell me. AS for the note, i did send you a copy of it, its in the box for you that i sent to kira right befefore leaving, kira has a copy for brock and yours is in the box that im guessing you still havent gotten. Let me know who you want to share it with, or who you do. You can share it with anyone and type it and do anything. Let the young men read it. For the most part me and my comp get along. He still has almost 2 months, so he really shouldnt be to trunk. I havent gotten a reply back from the girl that got baptised, but i will let you know when i do. Things arent happening, not teaching anyone, the one that was close to getting baptised that was beeing taought before i got there said it might be years before her husband lets her. so not so successful as of now. I havent gotten mail or email thats cool, i was actually thinking about kepper and joaquin the other day, it would be nice to hear from them. Im glad you like the poem. Im sending some pics and my memory card home with some oragami in it that i did, so be looking for that sometime in the next weeks
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
ELDER PR COFFEY

No comments:

Post a Comment