Friday, August 14, 2009

8/12/09

ok well some news.. MY PDAY HAS BEEN CHANGED AGAIN! not fun. so AFTER next week, i will be having pday on tuesdays. So my emailing will probably happen on tuesday for me, monday for you. Thats crazy all the stuff going on. Hope that mom doesnt get to stressed like she does sometimes. Well we have to new investigators. The 19 year old girl and her mom. they have heard all of lesson 1 together. They arent to sure about JS first vision. They believe it and dont. So we will keep working on that and teaching them. Today we are taking a hour train ride to a town in our area to meet a refferal that we got from the honbu, mission home. He speaks english, but he isnt american, so we are packin 4 different languages of BoMs. Hopefully he will become an investigator also. If he does than me and my comp will have completed one of our transfer goals, to get 3 new investigators. My pants are 32 32 i think, but im not sure. That will probably be fine cause i can use a belt and roll up the pants ha. But both of my pants that i use for tracting are doing it now. Im not wearing my suits and suit pants unless i have to, so those will probably last all mission. During my scripture study today i found some realy good scriptures that i really like and my comp shared one with me. The ones i read and marked are in 2 Corinthians 12:9-10. Those are what im going to focus my mission on, and the one my comp shared is Mosiah 10:11. It kinda goes along with the ones i read. Well haapy birthday to breggie tomorrow here, and in 2 days there ha Hope all is well Love you and miss you! The work is starting to happen....FINALLY!Elder Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment