Monday, July 13, 2009

7/8/09

NEWS FLASH!! I had interviews with the New Mission President. He is really awsome. Crazy smart and CRAZY successful ha, But after today my PDAYS will be on Mondays for me here, so sunday for you. I dont know why he is changing days but he is, So we get to email and right letters on monday as well. 2 pdays in like 5 days.... nice
This week im doing good, Just really tired still from lack of sleep. Teaching english is pretty fun. 2 of the eikaiwa (english class) students that we teach at the church are investigators, slowly progressing ive come to find out. So we have met with them since last email. But no sympathy for my teachers, they were teaching english to people who could speak english ha, im not. So how did Micheal Jackson die? That sounds like it was good to watch, they probably show a lot of his stuff on tv now huh?
Your 4th of July sounded good, I got to bike around in the rain all day. No fire works, mail, new investigators,or any one on the streets to talk to and no one would anser their door. So that was a trying day. But i went on splits with my district leader the next day and it was pretty good. Where did Dane serve again? that is crazy he is home that seemed way fast. My mission seems to be going by fast for me at least, i realized when i was wrighting in my journal that im about a quarter done ha. Well i would rather be in San Diego right now when it comes to weather. With the humidity im always sweating. Even when it rains, its freaking hot. So wearing a rain suit plus the heat, plus the humidity ha my clothes get drenched, not by rain, BY SWEAT. That stuff in the box will be great.
I got your letter yesterday or the day before, so ill be sending a reply to that today sometime. How is breggie doing in goal, for some reason that popped into my head the otherday. Is she going to try out for the soccer team at helix?? I hope people send me pictures of these weddings and things, they would be nice to see. BUT since when was Christie pregnant, well have fun on that trip. As for the money. I got an electric Dictionary, which was really needed here, then i thought i had a good amount left so i took out more for train travel and snacks/food. So im doing my best not to spend anymore of that for a while, but yea how about you tell me when it is ok for me to take out my 10000 yen. Ill be fine now because im pretty sure i wont be getting in any accidents. Im the safer kid in the family when it comes to cars and bikes ha. That sucks about Chase, where was the high adventure camp this year? AHH SOCCER I NEED TO PLAY HA. I havent actually done running since my last game in California. I luckily havent gained any weight which is kinda werid ha. You better keep my updated on the housing and stufff, i think im the most excieted out of everyone to move to utah.
Um i have been doing mougi, or practice lessons with members, so ive been learning new tango sorry, vocab and how to do better at teaching. Right now in this area there isnt really anything that i can say that stands out about the rest, it all has its ups and downs here.
Yea me and my comp joke around all the time. He always askes me to help his english and i always ask him to help my japanese, so its great. He came out last year in December, he only had to be in th J MTC for 3 weeks since he is japanese. He is only 9 days older than me. His birthday is the 9th and mine 18th. I dont think he plays sports, but he likes watching volleyball and figure skating. He is the only active member in his family. But he is very good at the piano. He also can play the clarinet, trumpet and trambone. He likes when you sent the food, a lot of the stuff you sent he tried for the first time, and loved it ha. Especially the gold fish and choco cookies. I love you so Much, when things get going. And more interesting, I will let you know
LOVE YOU ALL, Elder Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment